ABOUT THE ROLE
Hub is looking for a talented and passionate Community Manager. This full-time position is based in Bangalore, India, and will report directly to the Co-founder. Your goal is to add a personal touch to our building stay committed to empowering our members in every way. We keep our buildings full of amazing small businesses and entrepreneurs by making inspiring first impressions with everyone we meet. You will be the heart and soul of the Hub experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience, including:
Acting on assigned tickets in Zendesk
Helping members access conference room equipment
Troubleshooting printing, internet, and phone requests
Conducting building walkthroughs
● Generate leads and conduct tours to reach sales goals and work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy
● Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, curating events, and event follow-ups
● Assist Co-Founders with expense management
● Assist members with billing and manage reservations through in-house billing system, checking invoices, and managing late fees and evictions
● Schedule and assist with move ins and move outs, preparing, and distributing welcome packets
● Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
● Help report daily, weekly and monthly progress of your building and community
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
● College graduate with a four-year degree
● Customer service and/or sales experience required
● Business operations and/or project management experience a plus
● Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
● Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
● Passion and understanding for Hub’s mission and values
● Proficient in basic computer skills
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
Create a collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
Maintain 100% occupancy and achieve target sales goals
Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
Drive growth and promotion of Hub-provided service offerings
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
You do what you love!
Credibility is earned at Hub through execution and getting things done.
You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
We don’t do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
There is no room for “I” at Hub. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve our community.
Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
You are open to new and innovative solutions.
You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
You love working with people!
Hub is a space. Our goal is to make it a community space for creative thinkers and innovators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to create their life’s work. Hub’s mission is to create a unique space for thinkers and creators to come together and collaborate.
We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything that we do. We are building a beautiful, collaborative event space complete with workspaces, infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love.
We are just getting started and looking to highly enthusiastic go-getters who share our vision to join our team.